Our official opening day will be Monday August 17th! First of all, we are so excited to be able to have you back! Over the last few weeks, we have been working hard to make adjustments to make sure that our facility is an even cleaner and safer environment to work out at!
New Club Hours
M-F 6:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Sat-Sun 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
OUR SAFETY PROTOCOL UPDATES
- SAFETY is #1: We have ordered more cleaning supplies during closure and this includes sanitizer, EPA approved disinfectants, and will be integrating the CDC’s recommended cleaning routines to ensure we are keeping our facility clean. Safety is #1 and we want to be able to stay open! Our janitorial staff will continue to work through operation hours and outside of as they previously were. We have also implemented a thorough and updated cleaning schedule that our entire team is a part of that also will operate throughout the entire day. This teamwork is crucial to be effective which is why we are also relying on our members to help us with this.
- If you are not feeling well in any way, please stay home and rest.
- Please thoroughly wipe down your equipment with our disinfecting wipes.
- Please remain off of equipment and devices unless using to ensure equipment is accessible to everyone and we can keep the flow of the gym running smoothly and efficiently.
- Training appointments will follow the same exact social distancing rules and health standards as the facility.
- CONTACTLESS CHECK IN/OUT: The number of individuals allowed in the facility will be caped in order to comply with the new and updated spacing orders that were released this week. We also are asking that work outs stay under 75 minutes and we will be keeping track of this through our check in/out system. Members will use their barcode to check in upon entrance as well as checking out when leaving. This will make our system of keeping track of those in the club run adequately.
- We will not be accepting cash for transactions. Cards on file can be used as well as member prepay.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES WHEN IN FACILITY!
- Our staff will be required to wear face masks, answer screening questions and also have temperature checks upon entering the facility and prior to all shifts. Temperatures may be taken at the door for members and guests as well.
- Initially, there are a few amenities that will not be able to open. This will include:
- Showers and lockers (bathroom’s only)
- Please come to the facility in your work out attire as no gym bags, purses, backpacks etc are allowed in the facility
- Drinking fountains
- Tanning beds
- GX Classes – with the updated social distancing requirement in fitness facilities increasing this week, we are working right now on figuring out the best and safest way to cautiously implement classes back in for our members. We will keep everyone updated on this.
- Showers and lockers (bathroom’s only)
- BILLING: Members will have the rest of August to work out for free and regular billing will resume September 1st. Bill dates/rates will stay the same once September starts. If a members annual enhancement fee (our 1 time per year payment for all members) fell during our club closure, that dollar amount will be drafted 60 days after billing resumes.
- If you still feel a little unsure about returning to the gym right away, we can keep your account in a frozen status at no charge for up to 3 months. After 3 months, if you still are not ready to return, we can keep your account in a frozen status for just $9.99 and this will ensure that once you are ready to return, you will stay at your current rate.
We definitely know that this is a big change and a lot of information to take in. We are here for you and with you through all of this. We also are asking for as much patience and understanding as possible as we do our best to maneuver through our current hurdles and the new ones that will continue to come. This definitely is a learning experience for us all and we know that there will be a lot of questions and concerns so please email us at email@example.com. We are doing our best to get to each and every one as quickly as possible. We have been short-staffed since closure and are still working to get through our emails that have been sent during that time so bear with us on responses to those.
If we feel like we need to make adjustments to any of our policies and protocols at any time, we will notify members ASAP… we want to stay open and we want to keep our staff, our members, and our community healthy and that means we have to work together to make this happen.
If you haven’t already done so, follow us on Facebook for updates and changes. https://www.facebook.com/PNWFitness/
PNW Fitness Family and Team